Published: May 7th, 2020 in Uncategorized
May 7, 2020 Bulletin:
William Douglas Management (WDM) is pleased to partner with Berewick Homeowners Association effective May 1, 2020! Here is what the next 30 days will look like:
- To help keep you informed, we highly encourage you to register your account with WDM- Click Here to get started.
- Produce and mail a statement for your upcoming July 1st (3rd quarter) billing assessment. This mailed statement will include registration instructions and payment options to include ACH or E-statement options you can enroll in.
- If you have not paid your 2nd Quarter dues yet, for interim payments please mail a check to Berewick at PO Box 37109 Charlotte, NC 28237 and must include your home address in the memo line to properly post. Kuester will no longer be processing or posting any received payments and will forward payments to us for the month of May only. Expect delays in payment postings if this is your circumstance. All other homeowners, please await your mailed statement with further instructions for Q3 dues.
- The Architectural Control Application (ARC) process is being enhanced and the committee will resume accepting applications and processing as soon as the transition is complete. The forms will be available for download when ready through your registered WDM account with a feature to submit online as well. Any previous attempts to submit an ARC during the transition will need to be re-submitted under the new process.
- Work with your Board of Directors during Covid-19 while monitoring city, state, and federal guidance to determine when amenities can open up to ensure the highest safety standards for our residents. We will communicate on that as more unfolds and how that will look like re-opening with safety measures in place, so please register your account to be included on the latest updates. For now we do not have any details yet to communicate on the following:
- Pool Pass Distribution and Processing
- Pool Opening Dates
- Clubhouse Rentals
- Manor House, Fitness Center and Park Re-opening
- Any questions please utilize our e-mail [email protected] or online chat feature at www.wmdouglas.com.
We are excited to help make a difference in your community! Thank you for your patience during these unprecedented times as we work to re-open your community amenities.